To celebrate the upcoming release of their much-anticipated debut EP The Bake Sale, Chicago’s very own hipster duo The Cool Kids are hosting a party on Miami Beach. If there’s one thing that Chuck Inglish and Mikey Rocks know, it’s how to make sure everyone has a good time; after starting with some driving directions, the fellas are ready to supply the most refreshing drinks to the finest females. As most would agree, the best bet for an atmosphere-setter is appropriate background music and on Miami Beach the Kids have their bases covered. Whether guests’ tastes are towards old-school, house, or electronica, the song is a sure-shot party jam from the 312 to the 305 and everywhere in between.
Green Label Sound
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Black Mags" (2007)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of February 2014
- Pharrell - G I R L
- Rick Ross - Mastermind
- ScHoolboy Q - Oxymoron
- A 15 Song Tour Through Pharrell’s Career
- SchoolBoy Q ft. 2 Chainz - What They Want
- Future ft. Pharrell, Pusha T & Casino - Move That Dope
- Nyzzy Nyce - Nothing Nyce
- Devin Miles - Where the DJs At?
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!