To celebrate the upcoming release of their much-anticipated debut EP The Bake Sale, Chicago’s very own hipster duo The Cool Kids are hosting a party on Miami Beach. If there’s one thing that Chuck Inglish and Mikey Rocks know, it’s how to make sure everyone has a good time; after starting with some driving directions, the fellas are ready to supply the most refreshing drinks to the finest females. As most would agree, the best bet for an atmosphere-setter is appropriate background music and on Miami Beach the Kids have their bases covered. Whether guests’ tastes are towards old-school, house, or electronica, the song is a sure-shot party jam from the 312 to the 305 and everywhere in between.
Written by Burmy on 05/12/08
Submit your Rating
Green Label Sound
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Black Mags" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Jaden Smith - Cool Tape Vol. 2
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (11/17)
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “L.A. vs. Everybody”?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)