To celebrate the upcoming release of their much-anticipated debut EP The Bake Sale, Chicago’s very own hipster duo The Cool Kids are hosting a party on Miami Beach. If there’s one thing that Chuck Inglish and Mikey Rocks know, it’s how to make sure everyone has a good time; after starting with some driving directions, the fellas are ready to supply the most refreshing drinks to the finest females. As most would agree, the best bet for an atmosphere-setter is appropriate background music and on Miami Beach the Kids have their bases covered. Whether guests’ tastes are towards old-school, house, or electronica, the song is a sure-shot party jam from the 312 to the 305 and everywhere in between.
Written by Burmy on 05/12/08
Submit your Rating
Green Label Sound
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Black Mags" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: Nicki Minaj’s (Kinda Boring) “The Pinkprint”
- Mike WiLL Made-It - Ransom
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.