To celebrate the upcoming release of their much-anticipated debut EP The Bake Sale, Chicago’s very own hipster duo The Cool Kids are hosting a party on Miami Beach. If there’s one thing that Chuck Inglish and Mikey Rocks know, it’s how to make sure everyone has a good time; after starting with some driving directions, the fellas are ready to supply the most refreshing drinks to the finest females. As most would agree, the best bet for an atmosphere-setter is appropriate background music and on Miami Beach the Kids have their bases covered. Whether guests’ tastes are towards old-school, house, or electronica, the song is a sure-shot party jam from the 312 to the 305 and everywhere in between.
Written by Burmy on 05/12/08
Submit your Rating
Green Label Sound
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Black Mags" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.