To celebrate the upcoming release of their much-anticipated debut EP The Bake Sale, Chicago’s very own hipster duo The Cool Kids are hosting a party on Miami Beach. If there’s one thing that Chuck Inglish and Mikey Rocks know, it’s how to make sure everyone has a good time; after starting with some driving directions, the fellas are ready to supply the most refreshing drinks to the finest females. As most would agree, the best bet for an atmosphere-setter is appropriate background music and on Miami Beach the Kids have their bases covered. Whether guests’ tastes are towards old-school, house, or electronica, the song is a sure-shot party jam from the 312 to the 305 and everywhere in between.
Written by Burmy on 05/12/08
Submit your Rating
Green Label Sound
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Black Mags" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- Saba, The Native Son #TopProspects
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.