With their popularity soaring to new heights, Chicago hip-hop duo The Cool Kids won’t stop sticking their hands in the cookie jar anytime soon. In the past twelve months alone Mikey Rocks and Chuck Inglish have successfully dropped their highly-anticipated The Bake Sale EP, hooked up with Mountain Dew for a promotional single, and toured worldwide with the likes of Nas, A Tribe Called Quest and members of Wu-Tang Clan. Sounds like an entire career for some artists, huh? Before the year is out, however, the duo plans to release their full-length debut, tentatively titled When Fish Ride Bicycles. While we have not confirmed its placement on the previously-mentioned LP, the recently leaked If It Rocks, Let It Knock could be included.
Written by DJ Z on 09/4/08
Submit your Rating
Green Label Sound
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Black Mags" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Omar LinX - Forgive Me
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.