With their popularity soaring to new heights, Chicago hip-hop duo The Cool Kids won’t stop sticking their hands in the cookie jar anytime soon. In the past twelve months alone Mikey Rocks and Chuck Inglish have successfully dropped their highly-anticipated The Bake Sale EP, hooked up with Mountain Dew for a promotional single, and toured worldwide with the likes of Nas, A Tribe Called Quest and members of Wu-Tang Clan. Sounds like an entire career for some artists, huh? Before the year is out, however, the duo plans to release their full-length debut, tentatively titled When Fish Ride Bicycles. While we have not confirmed its placement on the previously-mentioned LP, the recently leaked If It Rocks, Let It Knock could be included.
Written by DJ Z on 09/4/08
Submit your Rating
Green Label Sound
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Black Mags" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.