With their popularity soaring to new heights, Chicago hip-hop duo The Cool Kids won’t stop sticking their hands in the cookie jar anytime soon. In the past twelve months alone Mikey Rocks and Chuck Inglish have successfully dropped their highly-anticipated The Bake Sale EP, hooked up with Mountain Dew for a promotional single, and toured worldwide with the likes of Nas, A Tribe Called Quest and members of Wu-Tang Clan. Sounds like an entire career for some artists, huh? Before the year is out, however, the duo plans to release their full-length debut, tentatively titled When Fish Ride Bicycles. While we have not confirmed its placement on the previously-mentioned LP, the recently leaked If It Rocks, Let It Knock could be included.
Written by DJ Z on 09/4/08
Submit your Rating
Green Label Sound
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Black Mags" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.