Since The Cool Kids’ debut single, Black Mags, was featured inside our DJ Booth last July, the Chicago duo has been making one huge move after another. After making it to #1 on our Rap charts (the first and only unsigned act to accomplish the feat), Chuck Inglish and Mikey Rocks inked a deal with indie distributor Chocolate Industries and released their debut EP, The Bake Sale, this past May. Continuing on the road to the release of their full-length album, When Fish Ride Bicycles, the Kids have dropped a brand new mixtape, entitled That’s Stupid (available for online download today). On Dinner Time, the fellas easily handle all the kitchen work (writing, producing, etc.), feeding listeners with a delectable audio treat fresh out of the slow-cooker.
Written by Burmy on 06/30/08
Submit your Rating
Green Label Sound
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Black Mags" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.