Since The Cool Kids’ debut single, Black Mags, was featured inside our DJ Booth last July, the Chicago duo has been making one huge move after another. After making it to #1 on our Rap charts (the first and only unsigned act to accomplish the feat), Chuck Inglish and Mikey Rocks inked a deal with indie distributor Chocolate Industries and released their debut EP, The Bake Sale, this past May. Continuing on the road to the release of their full-length album, When Fish Ride Bicycles, the Kids have dropped a brand new mixtape, entitled That’s Stupid (available for online download today). On Dinner Time, the fellas easily handle all the kitchen work (writing, producing, etc.), feeding listeners with a delectable audio treat fresh out of the slow-cooker.
Written by Burmy on 06/30/08
Submit your Rating
Green Label Sound
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Black Mags" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Lil Wayne ft. The LOX - Gotti
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (10/27)
- Jay Rock ft. Kendrick Lamar & Chantal - Pay For It
- Nicki Minaj ft. Drake, Lil Wayne & Chris Brown - Only
- Drake - 6 God EP
- Run the Jewels - RTJ2
- T.I. - Paperwork: The Motion Picture
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.