Since The Cool Kids’ debut single, Black Mags, was featured inside our DJ Booth last July, the Chicago duo has been making one huge move after another. After making it to #1 on our Rap charts (the first and only unsigned act to accomplish the feat), Chuck Inglish and Mikey Rocks inked a deal with indie distributor Chocolate Industries and released their debut EP, The Bake Sale, this past May. Continuing on the road to the release of their full-length album, When Fish Ride Bicycles, the Kids have dropped a brand new mixtape, entitled That’s Stupid (available for online download today). On Dinner Time, the fellas easily handle all the kitchen work (writing, producing, etc.), feeding listeners with a delectable audio treat fresh out of the slow-cooker.
Written by Burmy on 06/30/08
Submit your Rating
Green Label Sound
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Black Mags" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.