D.O., the Canadian rhymesayer who set the Guinness World Record for Longest Freestyle back in 2003 (Chiddy of Chiddy Bang holds the crown as of 2011), has partnered with Juno Award-winning emcee/beatsmith Diz Dallas to form The Busy Brothers. On their debut collaborative single, the duo celebrate the Life Size Feeling of finally being on the road to success. Diz’s sampled brass fanfare sets the mood as he and his partner-in-rhyme recount their rise to fame, urging disadvantaged youths to follow their example and reach for the stars: “To the kids in the struggle: don’t stop till you at the top of the mountain.” Are The Busy Brothers, in the immortal words of Charlie Sheen, “winning?” Those leaning towards the affirmative will want to keep it locked for the latest on the group’s self-titled EP, scheduled for release this fall.
Written by richard on 10/10/13
Submit your Rating
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Jaden Smith - Cool Tape Vol. 2
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (11/17)
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “L.A. vs. Everybody”?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)