Everyone has that one relative or friend who just loves to talk you ear off. No matter what you do you just can’t get them off the phone, which seemingly occures at all the worst times. If you happen to be lucky enough to be friends with The Boy Illinois, however, you need not worry about that uncomfortable exchange. On his brand new single, the Chicago native lets us know he isn’t trying to Say 2 Much. Producer Rel Elite doesn’t say much either, but he does plenty of talking with his clap-based, string-drizzled boardwork, over which the Inhale Pt. 4 emcee demonstrates his unique style with a charismatic delivery. Say 2 Much can be found on The Boy Illinois’ upcoming project, Memoirs of Gilbert Gaston, out early next month.
Written by Lucas G. on 11/12/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Cardigan Sweater" (2010)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- Saba, The Native Son #TopProspects
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.