Everyone has that one relative or friend who just loves to talk you ear off. No matter what you do you just can’t get them off the phone, which seemingly occures at all the worst times. If you happen to be lucky enough to be friends with The Boy Illinois, however, you need not worry about that uncomfortable exchange. On his brand new single, the Chicago native lets us know he isn’t trying to Say 2 Much. Producer Rel Elite doesn’t say much either, but he does plenty of talking with his clap-based, string-drizzled boardwork, over which the Inhale Pt. 4 emcee demonstrates his unique style with a charismatic delivery. Say 2 Much can be found on The Boy Illinois’ upcoming project, Memoirs of Gilbert Gaston, out early next month.
Written by Lucas G. on 11/12/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Cardigan Sweater" (2010)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Ludacris ft. Miguel - Good Lovin’
- Lupe Fiasco ft. PJ - Mazinger
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (October 2014)
- Lil Wayne ft. The LOX - Gotti
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (10/27)
- Drake - 6 God EP
- Run the Jewels - RTJ2
- T.I. - Paperwork: The Motion Picture
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.