Everyone has that one relative or friend who just loves to talk you ear off. No matter what you do you just can’t get them off the phone, which seemingly occures at all the worst times. If you happen to be lucky enough to be friends with The Boy Illinois, however, you need not worry about that uncomfortable exchange. On his brand new single, the Chicago native lets us know he isn’t trying to Say 2 Much. Producer Rel Elite doesn’t say much either, but he does plenty of talking with his clap-based, string-drizzled boardwork, over which the Inhale Pt. 4 emcee demonstrates his unique style with a charismatic delivery. Say 2 Much can be found on The Boy Illinois’ upcoming project, Memoirs of Gilbert Gaston, out early next month.
Written by Lucas G. on 11/12/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Cardigan Sweater" (2010)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.