The Boombachs may be (as their latest project’s title attests) extraterrestrials, but they go through the same romantic troubles as your ordinary humans. On She Got Me, a standout cut off their latest EP, instrumentalist Marcus Wheat lush piano/guitar/sax arrangement sets the mood as vocalist Adonias “AD” Wondwessen rhymes about a woman who keeps pulling him back in after every painful parting. Interest piqued? More fresh tunes await on the Denton, Tx. duo’s We Are Aliens EP, released April 29, through the group’s Bandcamp page.
Written by richard on 05/14/12
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Best/Worst Of The Week: DMX Loses His Shit (In a Good Way), Droog Still Isn’t Nas
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 2
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (July 2014)
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- It’s Electric: An EDM Guide For the Hip-Hop Head
- Russ, The Wild Card #TopProspects
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.