Fresh off the release of their latest full-length, The Black Opera return to our pages with the final promotional release off the project. On ThrILL, a simmering synth instrumental by 14KT sets the stage for aggressive, lyrically on-point bars from the mysterious rap collective. Singer Fyza guests, contributing her infectious sung vocals to the record’s back end. Digging it? This is just one of many fresh cuts to be found on The Black Opera’s EnterMission LP, released to iTunes this Tuesday via indie label A-Side Worldwide.
Written by richard on 12/15/11
Submit your Rating
A-Side Worldwide/Mello Music Group
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Sleep Tight" (2011)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- Best/Worst of the Week: Wale & Seinfeld, Kendrick on “SNL” & More
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.