Fresh off the release of their latest full-length, The Black Opera return to our pages with the final promotional release off the project. On ThrILL, a simmering synth instrumental by 14KT sets the stage for aggressive, lyrically on-point bars from the mysterious rap collective. Singer Fyza guests, contributing her infectious sung vocals to the record’s back end. Digging it? This is just one of many fresh cuts to be found on The Black Opera’s EnterMission LP, released to iTunes this Tuesday via indie label A-Side Worldwide.
Written by richard on 12/15/11
Submit your Rating
A-Side Worldwide/Mello Music Group
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Sleep Tight" (2011)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.