Fresh off the release of their latest full-length, The Black Opera return to our pages with the final promotional release off the project. On ThrILL, a simmering synth instrumental by 14KT sets the stage for aggressive, lyrically on-point bars from the mysterious rap collective. Singer Fyza guests, contributing her infectious sung vocals to the record’s back end. Digging it? This is just one of many fresh cuts to be found on The Black Opera’s EnterMission LP, released to iTunes this Tuesday via indie label A-Side Worldwide.
Written by richard on 12/15/11
Submit your Rating
A-Side Worldwide/Mello Music Group
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Sleep Tight" (2011)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.