Fresh off the release of their latest full-length, The Black Opera return to our pages with the final promotional release off the project. On ThrILL, a simmering synth instrumental by 14KT sets the stage for aggressive, lyrically on-point bars from the mysterious rap collective. Singer Fyza guests, contributing her infectious sung vocals to the record’s back end. Digging it? This is just one of many fresh cuts to be found on The Black Opera’s EnterMission LP, released to iTunes this Tuesday via indie label A-Side Worldwide.
Listen to More: The Black Opera
Written by richard on 12/15/11
A-Side Worldwide/Mello Music Group
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Sleep Tight" (2011)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Chris Brown ft. Trey Songz - Songs on 12 Play
- Dyme-A-Duzin - Hip Hope
- Max Wonders - Questions
- ScHoolboy Q ft. Nas & BJ The Chicago Kid - Studio (Remix)
- “I’m Real”: Five Questions With Raury
- Mick Jenkins - DJBooth RapBox Freestyle
- “Google Me Bitch”: A Lyrical Album Review of Rittz’ “Next to Nothing”
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.