Ever since we first heard The Black Opera we knew the enigmatic collective was onto something special, and now the good people at Mello Music Group agree, signing Black Opera to a multi-album deal and issue a physical edition of their EnterMission album. To celebrate, the collective unveils their new video for Magician, a ode to the magic of a special female to put a man in a trance set over a bouncing beat from Astronote. Both Vaughn G and Jade Lathan guest on the vocals, turning Magician into a tale of love and lust, joy and pain. Physical copies of EnterMission drop on August 28, with a vinyl release following on September 25, but fans can get their pre-order on right now!
Written by Nathan S. on 07/17/12
Submit your Rating
A-Side Worldwide/Mello Music Group
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Sleep Tight" (2011)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- Lorenzo Asher, The Director #TopProspects
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.