Ever since we first heard The Black Opera we knew the enigmatic collective was onto something special, and now the good people at Mello Music Group agree, signing Black Opera to a multi-album deal and issue a physical edition of their EnterMission album. To celebrate, the collective unveils their new video for Magician, a ode to the magic of a special female to put a man in a trance set over a bouncing beat from Astronote. Both Vaughn G and Jade Lathan guest on the vocals, turning Magician into a tale of love and lust, joy and pain. Physical copies of EnterMission drop on August 28, with a vinyl release following on September 25, but fans can get their pre-order on right now!
Written by Nathan S. on 07/17/12
Submit your Rating
A-Side Worldwide/Mello Music Group
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Sleep Tight" (2011)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Jaden Smith - Cool Tape Vol. 2
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (11/17)
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “L.A. vs. Everybody”?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.