Ever since we first heard The Black Opera we knew the enigmatic collective was onto something special, and now the good people at Mello Music Group agree, signing Black Opera to a multi-album deal and issue a physical edition of their EnterMission album. To celebrate, the collective unveils their new video for Magician, a ode to the magic of a special female to put a man in a trance set over a bouncing beat from Astronote. Both Vaughn G and Jade Lathan guest on the vocals, turning Magician into a tale of love and lust, joy and pain. Physical copies of EnterMission drop on August 28, with a vinyl release following on September 25, but fans can get their pre-order on right now!
Written by Nathan S. on 07/17/12
Submit your Rating
A-Side Worldwide/Mello Music Group
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Sleep Tight" (2011)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Red Cup Nation ft. Tommy Parker - Girls
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.