Suffering from stress? The Audible Doctor‘s got the cure for what ails you. On this freshly-released EP cut, the artist’s first feature since April’s Success (Part 1), the Brown Bag All Stars-affiliated emcee/producer offers a simple but effective prescription for those seeking peace of mind: “Just let the sound Resonate through your system when you’re pressin’ play / No need to worry ‘bout tomorrow, f**k yesterday.” Over his own therapeutic blend of soul-sampled vocals, laid-back percussion and synths, the good doctor trades positive-minded verses with Booth fave and Sacramento repper Chuuwee. Feeling rejuvenated? More health-enhancing jams await on Audible Doctor’s I Think That… EP, set for free digital release September 25.
Written by richard on 09/5/12
AMD Music/Brown Bag Records
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Church Night (Remix)" (2011)
Total DJ Booth Features:
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Chris Brown ft. Trey Songz - Songs on 12 Play
- Dyme-A-Duzin - Hip Hope
- “I’m Real”: Five Questions With Raury
- Mick Jenkins - DJBooth RapBox Freestyle
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.