Suffering from stress? The Audible Doctor‘s got the cure for what ails you. On this freshly-released EP cut, the artist’s first feature since April’s Success (Part 1), the Brown Bag All Stars-affiliated emcee/producer offers a simple but effective prescription for those seeking peace of mind: “Just let the sound Resonate through your system when you’re pressin’ play / No need to worry ‘bout tomorrow, f**k yesterday.” Over his own therapeutic blend of soul-sampled vocals, laid-back percussion and synths, the good doctor trades positive-minded verses with Booth fave and Sacramento repper Chuuwee. Feeling rejuvenated? More health-enhancing jams await on Audible Doctor’s I Think That… EP, set for free digital release September 25.
Written by richard on 09/5/12
Submit your Rating
AMD Music/Brown Bag Records
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Church Night (Remix)" (2011)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Jaden Smith - Cool Tape Vol. 2
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (11/17)
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “L.A. vs. Everybody”?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)