Suffering from stress? The Audible Doctor‘s got the cure for what ails you. On this freshly-released EP cut, the artist’s first feature since April’s Success (Part 1), the Brown Bag All Stars-affiliated emcee/producer offers a simple but effective prescription for those seeking peace of mind: “Just let the sound Resonate through your system when you’re pressin’ play / No need to worry ‘bout tomorrow, f**k yesterday.” Over his own therapeutic blend of soul-sampled vocals, laid-back percussion and synths, the good doctor trades positive-minded verses with Booth fave and Sacramento repper Chuuwee. Feeling rejuvenated? More health-enhancing jams await on Audible Doctor’s I Think That… EP, set for free digital release September 25.
Written by richard on 09/5/12
Submit your Rating
AMD Music/Brown Bag Records
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Church Night (Remix)" (2011)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.