Suffering from stress? The Audible Doctor‘s got the cure for what ails you. On this freshly-released EP cut, the artist’s first feature since April’s Success (Part 1), the Brown Bag All Stars-affiliated emcee/producer offers a simple but effective prescription for those seeking peace of mind: “Just let the sound Resonate through your system when you’re pressin’ play / No need to worry ‘bout tomorrow, f**k yesterday.” Over his own therapeutic blend of soul-sampled vocals, laid-back percussion and synths, the good doctor trades positive-minded verses with Booth fave and Sacramento repper Chuuwee. Feeling rejuvenated? More health-enhancing jams await on Audible Doctor’s I Think That… EP, set for free digital release September 25.
Written by richard on 09/5/12
Submit your Rating
AMD Music/Brown Bag Records
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Church Night (Remix)" (2011)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.