Suffering from stress? The Audible Doctor‘s got the cure for what ails you. On this freshly-released EP cut, the artist’s first feature since April’s Success (Part 1), the Brown Bag All Stars-affiliated emcee/producer offers a simple but effective prescription for those seeking peace of mind: “Just let the sound Resonate through your system when you’re pressin’ play / No need to worry ‘bout tomorrow, f**k yesterday.” Over his own therapeutic blend of soul-sampled vocals, laid-back percussion and synths, the good doctor trades positive-minded verses with Booth fave and Sacramento repper Chuuwee. Feeling rejuvenated? More health-enhancing jams await on Audible Doctor’s I Think That… EP, set for free digital release September 25.
AMD Music/Brown Bag Records
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Church Night (Remix)" (2011)
Total DJ Booth Features:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Future ft. Pharrell, Pusha T & Casino - Move That Dope
- Nyzzy Nyce - Nothing Nyce
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. A$AP Ferg - Lac Lac
- Devin Miles - Where the DJs At?
- Lupe Fiasco x Ab-Soul - Thorns & Horns
- Pharrell - G I R L
- Rick Ross - Mastermind
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of February 2014
- ScHoolboy Q - Oxymoron
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.