Is there something strange in your neighborhood? If so, who are you gonna call? Normally, I would suggest the Ghostbusters, but after hearing the latest from The Antiheroes, I would caution against it because I don’t want anything stopping them from making dope music (sorry, Bill Murray). On their new video single the T-Dot duo haunt all doubters on I’m Ghost, an aggressive, energetic cut that features a synth heavy, symbol-crashing beat from producer MMac. Both Sha Prince (leading off the cut) and Flex put on ghastly performances, with styles that differ in pitch yet share the same aggressive rugged approach. Their individual sounds compliment each other nicely, especially on the record’s hook, where they alternate lines, giving truth to the opposites attract theory. If you aren’t spooked by their intense brand of Hip-Hop, then be sure to take a listen to forthcoming album Modern Day Riot, set for release in The DJBooth in late March.
Written by Lucas G. on 02/28/13
Submit your Rating
Smash Mouth Entertainment
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"6 Degrees" (2012)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Red Cup Nation ft. Tommy Parker - Girls
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.