To whet fans’ appetites for his sophomore album, Chemical Warfare, set to be released on February 10, veteran producer The Alchemist has dropped a preview EP entitled The Alchemist’s Cookbook. Hoping to once again turn hard rock into gold, Alc has prepared some Therapy for new-school artists who still love the old school. Cleveland’s KiD CuDi handles the baritone hook as Dilated Peoples frontman Evidence and his fellow West Coaster Blu each dig deep into their souls for a few low-level verses. Over guitar/brass production from the man in the chef hat, all three guest artists show that a little Therapy can go a long way toward ending that “hip-hop is dead” chitchat.
Written by Burmy on 11/19/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Key To The City ft. Prodigy & Nina Sky" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Omar LinX - Forgive Me
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.