Oftentimes, when a relationship goes bad, neither party is really to blame. This evidently ain’t one of those occasions. On a new single, their first DJBooth feature since last February’s Dictate, The Airplane Boys ruefully reflect on a recent breakup, quickly coming to the conclusion that it was All Her Fault. Spinz handles production duties, layering distorted guitar over cavernous, syncopated percussion as Beck Motley and Bon Voyage address emotionally raw, sometimes vindictive bars to the woman (or women) who broke their hearts. For this cathartic jam and much more, check out the duo’s next street album, Brave New World, when it drops digitally in February.
Written by richard on 01/29/13
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.