Oftentimes, when a relationship goes bad, neither party is really to blame. This evidently ain’t one of those occasions. On a new single, their first DJBooth feature since last February’s Dictate, The Airplane Boys ruefully reflect on a recent breakup, quickly coming to the conclusion that it was All Her Fault. Spinz handles production duties, layering distorted guitar over cavernous, syncopated percussion as Beck Motley and Bon Voyage address emotionally raw, sometimes vindictive bars to the woman (or women) who broke their hearts. For this cathartic jam and much more, check out the duo’s next street album, Brave New World, when it drops digitally in February.
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Big Boi ft. A$AP Rocky. Phantogram & A-Ha - Lanes
- BAU Music ft. Action Bronson, A$ton Matthews & J.Rocc - With My Soul
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of February 2014
- Pharrell - G I R L
- Rick Ross - Mastermind
- ScHoolboy Q - Oxymoron
- A 15 Song Tour Through Pharrell’s Career
- SchoolBoy Q ft. 2 Chainz - What They Want
- Nyzzy Nyce - Nothing Nyce
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!