Oftentimes, when a relationship goes bad, neither party is really to blame. This evidently ain’t one of those occasions. On a new single, their first DJBooth feature since last February’s Dictate, The Airplane Boys ruefully reflect on a recent breakup, quickly coming to the conclusion that it was All Her Fault. Spinz handles production duties, layering distorted guitar over cavernous, syncopated percussion as Beck Motley and Bon Voyage address emotionally raw, sometimes vindictive bars to the woman (or women) who broke their hearts. For this cathartic jam and much more, check out the duo’s next street album, Brave New World, when it drops digitally in February.
Written by richard on 01/29/13
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- 5 More Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (September 2014)
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/26)
- Kings Dead - Don’t Need Much
- Nova Rockafeller ft. Michael Christmas - Problem
- Stalley ft. Rick Ross - Everything A Dope Boy Ever Wanted
- Saigon - GSNT3: The Troubled Times of Brian Carenard
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.