Oftentimes, when a relationship goes bad, neither party is really to blame. This evidently ain’t one of those occasions. On a new single, their first DJBooth feature since last February’s Dictate, The Airplane Boys ruefully reflect on a recent breakup, quickly coming to the conclusion that it was All Her Fault. Spinz handles production duties, layering distorted guitar over cavernous, syncopated percussion as Beck Motley and Bon Voyage address emotionally raw, sometimes vindictive bars to the woman (or women) who broke their hearts. For this cathartic jam and much more, check out the duo’s next street album, Brave New World, when it drops digitally in February.
Written by richard on 01/29/13
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.