On their last feature, Toronto’s Airplane Boys declared themselves Young Kings. Now, they’re on the lookout for women worthy of becoming their queens. A possible inclusion on the twosome’s next independent full-length, De La, Moon Child finds Beck Motley and Bon Voyage spitting confident, wordplay-laced game to a couple potential muses. As they turn on the charm, Ashton Price and Mark Herrera provide some smooth electro-funk grooves to set the mood. Appropriately enough, the central sample comes from Janelle Monáe‘s recent hit single, Q.U.E.E.N. Does this joint deserve a spot on Egos & Expectations? Cast your vote in the feedback section below, and keep it locked for the latest on the project, which currently lacks a drop date.
Written by richard on 12/9/13
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.