On their last feature, Toronto’s Airplane Boys declared themselves Young Kings. Now, they’re on the lookout for women worthy of becoming their queens. A possible inclusion on the twosome’s next independent full-length, De La, Moon Child finds Beck Motley and Bon Voyage spitting confident, wordplay-laced game to a couple potential muses. As they turn on the charm, Ashton Price and Mark Herrera provide some smooth electro-funk grooves to set the mood. Appropriately enough, the central sample comes from Janelle Monáe‘s recent hit single, Q.U.E.E.N. Does this joint deserve a spot on Egos & Expectations? Cast your vote in the feedback section below, and keep it locked for the latest on the project, which currently lacks a drop date.
Written by richard on 12/9/13
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.