This fall, Terminal 3 will be making their contribution to hip-hop’s illustrious tradition of compilations with the release of The Academy, a set jam-packed with absolutely crazy collaborations. How crazy? well, peep Samaryda, a hard-hitting selection which finds West Coast vet Kurupt (the project’s Executive Producer), Wu-Tang legend Raekwon and Japanese rhymesayer Kojoe colliding over the aggresive production of Marlon Price and TJ Beats. For more from the bi-coastal meeting of the minds that is The Academy, grab a copy of the the collective’s self-titled full-length when it hits store shelves and online retailers September 13.
Written by richard on 06/27/11
Submit your Rating
Terminal 3 Productions
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Let's Go" (2011)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.