Thus far, buzzmaking crew The 3rd Power is two for two in the Booth; Arp and I Need a Hook both received above-average ratings from our readership. In keeping with the theme of threes, I have a feeling the newly-released Stool Pigeon will transform their winning streak into a hat trick. As usual, Rashad mans the mixing boards, crafting a breezy guitar-loop beat to accompany crewmates P.A., CoCity and Blaksmif as they share some free-associative reflections on gun violence, racism, the musical hustle and more. This ear-pleasing, lyrically substantial cut isn’t attached to the set, but fans should keep it locked for the latest on currently-unscheduled collaborative debut Attack of the Drum.
Written by richard on 08/15/14
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Jaden Smith - Cool Tape Vol. 2
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (11/17)
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “L.A. vs. Everybody”?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)