Rashad is pretty damn dope, right? Well, take that dopeness and cube it, and you get his recently-formed crew, The 3rd Power. The group’s inaugural feature on our pages, Arp finds Rashad handling production as well as vocal duties. In addition to contributing a smooth guest hook, the independent singer/songwriter crafts a compulsively head-noddable synth/sample backdrop for the surefooted flows of his colleagues, whose identities I wasn’t able to uncover. Debut set Attack of the Drum is slated to drop soon via Elev8tor Music. Fans can, of course, keep it locked for further singles leading up to the set’s currently-unscheduled arrival.
Written by richard on 07/10/14
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"I Need a Hook" (2014)
Total DJ Booth Features:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Kanye Thinks Drake is #1 Right Now - Is He Right? (Rap Power Rankings)
- The Weeknd - King of the Fall
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Mick Jenkins, The Conscience #TopProspects
- Jeremih x Shlohmo - No More EP
- Drake’s New Album is Titled “Views From the 6”: Dope, Wack or Eh?
- Real Recognize Real: GoldLink on Loving Lil Bibby, Shaq & Robots
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (June 2014)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.