Rashad is pretty damn dope, right? Well, take that dopeness and cube it, and you get his recently-formed crew, The 3rd Power. The group’s inaugural feature on our pages, Arp finds Rashad handling production as well as vocal duties. In addition to contributing a smooth guest hook, the independent singer/songwriter crafts a compulsively head-noddable synth/sample backdrop for the surefooted flows of his colleagues, whose identities I wasn’t able to uncover. Debut set Attack of the Drum is slated to drop soon via Elev8tor Music. Fans can, of course, keep it locked for further singles leading up to the set’s currently-unscheduled arrival.
Written by richard on 07/10/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"I Need a Hook" (2014)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- KIDD - Whipped Cream
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.