The 27th entry in our DJBooth.net Freestyle Series comes courtesy of Thad Reid, the Blue Collar Muzik signee most recently heard on The Reason, a cut that earned rave reviews from our regulars when we premiered it back in December of ‘08. The Virginia rapper, who spits over an original instrumental by Solo D on his brand new, previously-unreleased Watertight Flow freestyle, will be dropping his new Commonwealth Muzik mixtape this Tuesday, the 7th. Also coming in April is a Big House Remix of The Reason by DJ/producer Bobby LaBeat. In May, Reid will premiere the lead single off debut studio album Time and a Half, which is tentatively scheduled for release this June.
Written by richard on 04/5/09
Submit your Rating
Blue Collar Muzik
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Can't Live Without You (Functional Addict 2)" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- PRhyme (Royce Da 5’9” & DJ Premier) - U Looz
- Lil Dicky ft. Michael Christmas & Rockie Fresh - Would You Believe That
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.