The 27th entry in our DJBooth.net Freestyle Series comes courtesy of Thad Reid, the Blue Collar Muzik signee most recently heard on The Reason, a cut that earned rave reviews from our regulars when we premiered it back in December of ‘08. The Virginia rapper, who spits over an original instrumental by Solo D on his brand new, previously-unreleased Watertight Flow freestyle, will be dropping his new Commonwealth Muzik mixtape this Tuesday, the 7th. Also coming in April is a Big House Remix of The Reason by DJ/producer Bobby LaBeat. In May, Reid will premiere the lead single off debut studio album Time and a Half, which is tentatively scheduled for release this June.
Blue Collar Muzik
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Can't Live Without You (Functional Addict 2)" (2008)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Logic ft. Big Sean - Alright
- Top Remixes of the Month [April 2014]
- Asher Roth - Retrohash
- Iggy Azalea - The New Classic
- Joyner Lucas - Don’t Ask for Nothin
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Songs Chart (April 21, 2014)
- Behind The Boards Interview Series: Statik Selektah
- Future - Honest LP
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Whoo Kid Breaks Down His Essential DJ Set-Up
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.