The 27th entry in our DJBooth.net Freestyle Series comes courtesy of Thad Reid, the Blue Collar Muzik signee most recently heard on The Reason, a cut that earned rave reviews from our regulars when we premiered it back in December of ‘08. The Virginia rapper, who spits over an original instrumental by Solo D on his brand new, previously-unreleased Watertight Flow freestyle, will be dropping his new Commonwealth Muzik mixtape this Tuesday, the 7th. Also coming in April is a Big House Remix of The Reason by DJ/producer Bobby LaBeat. In May, Reid will premiere the lead single off debut studio album Time and a Half, which is tentatively scheduled for release this June.
Written by richard on 04/5/09
Blue Collar Muzik
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Can't Live Without You (Functional Addict 2)" (2008)
You Might Like...
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Chris Brown ft. Trey Songz - Songs on 12 Play
- Dyme-A-Duzin - Hip Hope
- Max Wonders - Questions
- “I’m Real”: Five Questions With Raury
- Mick Jenkins - DJBooth RapBox Freestyle
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.