The 27th entry in our DJBooth.net Freestyle Series comes courtesy of Thad Reid, the Blue Collar Muzik signee most recently heard on The Reason, a cut that earned rave reviews from our regulars when we premiered it back in December of ‘08. The Virginia rapper, who spits over an original instrumental by Solo D on his brand new, previously-unreleased Watertight Flow freestyle, will be dropping his new Commonwealth Muzik mixtape this Tuesday, the 7th. Also coming in April is a Big House Remix of The Reason by DJ/producer Bobby LaBeat. In May, Reid will premiere the lead single off debut studio album Time and a Half, which is tentatively scheduled for release this June.
Written by richard on 04/5/09
Blue Collar Muzik
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Can't Live Without You (Functional Addict 2)" (2008)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)