The word “suffer” has seemed to reemerge into America’s vernacular lately. It’s been used to describe a variety of events in the U.S. recently, from the economic downturn to enduring being stuck in traffic with the radio stuck on Christmas music…in November (happened yesterday, and I almost broke my faceplate in half). Fortunately for us, Thad Reid has already endured his share of difficult moments on his way to the top, and this time around he shines the light on the people that didn’t back him when he was at lower points in his career, making sure that they have their turn to Suffer Too. Dichter 2 Productions shines on the track, creating a one-two punch that incorporates Reid’s hardened style with an upbeat, bass (and brass) heavy production. If listeners like this track from the self-proclaimed “Voice of the Commonwealth,” be sure to check out his EP, Paid Time Off, out now. As always, keep it locked to the Booth for more.
Written by Sigurd on 11/24/09
Submit your Rating
Blue Collar Muzik
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Can't Live Without You (Functional Addict 2)" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.