The word “suffer” has seemed to reemerge into America’s vernacular lately. It’s been used to describe a variety of events in the U.S. recently, from the economic downturn to enduring being stuck in traffic with the radio stuck on Christmas music…in November (happened yesterday, and I almost broke my faceplate in half). Fortunately for us, Thad Reid has already endured his share of difficult moments on his way to the top, and this time around he shines the light on the people that didn’t back him when he was at lower points in his career, making sure that they have their turn to Suffer Too. Dichter 2 Productions shines on the track, creating a one-two punch that incorporates Reid’s hardened style with an upbeat, bass (and brass) heavy production. If listeners like this track from the self-proclaimed “Voice of the Commonwealth,” be sure to check out his EP, Paid Time Off, out now. As always, keep it locked to the Booth for more.
Listen to More: Thad Reid Written by Sigurd
Blue Collar Muzik
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Can't Live Without You (Functional Addict 2)" (2008)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of February 2014
- Pharrell - G I R L
- Rick Ross - Mastermind
- ScHoolboy Q - Oxymoron
- A 15 Song Tour Through Pharrell’s Career
- SchoolBoy Q ft. 2 Chainz - What They Want
- Future ft. Pharrell, Pusha T & Casino - Move That Dope
- Nyzzy Nyce - Nothing Nyce
- Devin Miles - Where the DJs At?
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!