Looks like the all the “Drudgery” Thad Reid described on his last feature may finally have driven him up the wall. The Virginia spitter’s loss of sanity, however, is our gain—on Small Padded Room, a freestyle off his forthcoming street release, the Blue Collar emcee laces J. Clyde‘s original boardwork with some of the craziest bars we’ve heard from him to date. Craving more? Watch for Reid’s DJBooth/Kevin Nottingham-presented Tyme Flys EP to hit our mixtape page on December 14.
Written by richard on 11/3/11
Submit your Rating
Blue Collar Muzik
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Can't Live Without You (Functional Addict 2)" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.