Been craving something new from Thad Reid since the Blue Collar rhymesayer made his last Booth appearance with May 2012’s The Saga Pt. 3? You’re in luck; today, he returns to kick off his 2013 with a brand new single, which just so happens to be an exclusive world premiere. A pop-appealing jam oriented toward the ladies in the house, RedLine features Reid paying homage to the woman of his dreams over an upbeat, synth-driven instrumental by Don Suave (who also steps out from behind the boards to deliver the record’s catchy R&B hook). Thad Reid’s next album, Unadulterated, has yet to receive a drop date, but we in the Booth will keep you supplied with the latest news and song releases leading up to its arrival.
Written by richard on 01/28/13
Submit your Rating
Blue Collar Muzik
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Can't Live Without You (Functional Addict 2)" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Best/Worst of the Week: Wale & Seinfeld, Kendrick on “SNL” & More
- Obsessively Breaking Down the Demo Version of Eminem’s “Lose Yourself”
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)