Booth newcomer Tha Joker might be on the fast track to success, with his latest single featuring both Tito Lopez and Booth favorite, Big K.R.I.T, but rest assured that no matter how much success the emcee experiences he Can’t Change. Making a grand entrance in the DJBooth, Joker uses his engaging, sung-rap vocals, painted atop production from TyTy America, to provide listeners with a honest look into the balancing act of starting a budding rap career. Joker also delivers the record’s hook, spliced between Lopez’ stormy flow and K.R.I.T.’s smooth yet thunderous style, that echos the sentiments shared by his fellow Mississippians. For more from Joker, be sure to check out his latest project, The Explanation, out Monday.
Written by Lucas G. on 02/17/13
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Reggie Bonds - Stream of Consciousness Pt. 1
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.