Booth newcomer Tha Joker might be on the fast track to success, with his latest single featuring both Tito Lopez and Booth favorite, Big K.R.I.T, but rest assured that no matter how much success the emcee experiences he Can’t Change. Making a grand entrance in the DJBooth, Joker uses his engaging, sung-rap vocals, painted atop production from TyTy America, to provide listeners with a honest look into the balancing act of starting a budding rap career. Joker also delivers the record’s hook, spliced between Lopez’ stormy flow and K.R.I.T.’s smooth yet thunderous style, that echos the sentiments shared by his fellow Mississippians. For more from Joker, be sure to check out his latest project, The Explanation, out Monday.
Written by Lucas G. on 02/17/13
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)