Booth newcomer Tha Joker might be on the fast track to success, with his latest single featuring both Tito Lopez and Booth favorite, Big K.R.I.T, but rest assured that no matter how much success the emcee experiences he Can’t Change. Making a grand entrance in the DJBooth, Joker uses his engaging, sung-rap vocals, painted atop production from TyTy America, to provide listeners with a honest look into the balancing act of starting a budding rap career. Joker also delivers the record’s hook, spliced between Lopez’ stormy flow and K.R.I.T.’s smooth yet thunderous style, that echos the sentiments shared by his fellow Mississippians. For more from Joker, be sure to check out his latest project, The Explanation, out Monday.
Written by Lucas G. on 02/17/13
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- KIDD - Whipped Cream
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.