In 1997, singers Gerald Levert, Keith Sweat and Johnny Gill formed the R&B super-group, LSG. The trio, who recorded together for six years, released two albums and garnered the #1, My Body. In the ten years since LSG was formed, nobody has attempted to duplicate their collaborative effort; until now. Late last year we reported that singers Tyrese, Ginuwine and Tank had formed the super-group, TGT. Now, after releasing a remix to Tank’s hit single, Please Don’t Go, and appearing with Slim Thug on the sexually-charged Let Me Grind, the group has delivered their first official single, S.E.X.. Without spelling it out for you, it’s quite obvious the direction these hard bodied singers are taking. TGT will release their untitled debut album later this year.
Written by DJ Z on 01/27/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Please Don't Go (Remix) " (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 1 Listen Album Review: Drake’s “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.