In 1997, singers Gerald Levert, Keith Sweat and Johnny Gill formed the R&B super-group, LSG. The trio, who recorded together for six years, released two albums and garnered the #1, My Body. In the ten years since LSG was formed, nobody has attempted to duplicate their collaborative effort; until now. Late last year we reported that singers Tyrese, Ginuwine and Tank had formed the super-group, TGT. Now, after releasing a remix to Tank’s hit single, Please Don’t Go, and appearing with Slim Thug on the sexually-charged Let Me Grind, the group has delivered their first official single, S.E.X.. Without spelling it out for you, it’s quite obvious the direction these hard bodied singers are taking. TGT will release their untitled debut album later this year.
Written by DJ Z on 01/27/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Please Don't Go (Remix) " (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Lupe Fiasco ft. PJ - Mazinger
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (October 2014)
- Lil Wayne ft. The LOX - Gotti
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (10/27)
- Drake - 6 God EP
- Run the Jewels - RTJ2
- T.I. - Paperwork: The Motion Picture
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.