In 1997, singers Gerald Levert, Keith Sweat and Johnny Gill formed the R&B super-group, LSG. The trio, who recorded together for six years, released two albums and garnered the #1, My Body. In the ten years since LSG was formed, nobody has attempted to duplicate their collaborative effort; until now. Late last year we reported that singers Tyrese, Ginuwine and Tank had formed the super-group, TGT. Now, after releasing a remix to Tank’s hit single, Please Don’t Go, and appearing with Slim Thug on the sexually-charged Let Me Grind, the group has delivered their first official single, S.E.X.. Without spelling it out for you, it’s quite obvious the direction these hard bodied singers are taking. TGT will release their untitled debut album later this year.
Written by DJ Z on 01/27/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Please Don't Go (Remix) " (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)