In 1997, singers Gerald Levert, Keith Sweat and Johnny Gill formed the R&B super-group, LSG. The trio, who recorded together for six years, released two albums and garnered the #1, My Body. In the ten years since LSG was formed, nobody has attempted to duplicate their collaborative effort; until now. Late last year we reported that singers Tyrese, Ginuwine and Tank had formed the super-group, TGT. Now, after releasing a remix to Tank’s hit single, Please Don’t Go, and appearing with Slim Thug on the sexually-charged Let Me Grind, the group has delivered their first official single, S.E.X.. Without spelling it out for you, it’s quite obvious the direction these hard bodied singers are taking. TGT will release their untitled debut album later this year.
Written by DJ Z on 01/27/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Please Don't Go (Remix) " (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.