Tez McClain may have been spotted rocking Jordans and a Gold Chain on his latest feature, but fly fashions weren’t always in the ATL up-and-comer’s budget. On new street single Sittin’ Back, Tez and guest Dipp take a look back at the days when they had nothing, celebrating how far they’ve come to date and anticipating the monetary gains that lie in their respective futures. Paperboy Fabe produces, crafting a blissfully mellow sampled beat laced with smooth sax lines. Craving more? Keep it locked for release details on McClain’s The Graduate: Wishful Thinking 2 LP, which has yet to receive a solid drop date.
Written by richard on 04/27/11
Submit your Rating
RMG Music Group
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"It's a Wrap" (2010)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.