Tez McClain may have been spotted rocking Jordans and a Gold Chain on his latest feature, but fly fashions weren’t always in the ATL up-and-comer’s budget. On new street single Sittin’ Back, Tez and guest Dipp take a look back at the days when they had nothing, celebrating how far they’ve come to date and anticipating the monetary gains that lie in their respective futures. Paperboy Fabe produces, crafting a blissfully mellow sampled beat laced with smooth sax lines. Craving more? Keep it locked for release details on McClain’s The Graduate: Wishful Thinking 2 LP, which has yet to receive a solid drop date.
Written by richard on 04/27/11
Submit your Rating
RMG Music Group
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"It's a Wrap" (2010)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)