Absent from our pages since dropping off the premiere of It’s a Wrap back in February of 2010, ATL up-and-comer Tez McClain has made his triumphant return with a new mixtape leak, Jordans and a Gold Chain. A fresh and fly banger backed by the retro-informed boardwork of LT Moe (who centers his beat around a classic sample from Dre‘s Street Dreams), this cut sees the RMG Music Group repper revisiting the style and substance of the old-school. More refreshing new material awaits on on the artist’s Wishful Thinking 2: The Graduate mixtape, which has yet to receive a solid drop date; keep it locked!
Written by richard on 04/1/11
Submit your Rating
RMG Music Group
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"It's a Wrap" (2010)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Best/Worst of the Week: Wale & Seinfeld, Kendrick on “SNL” & More
- Obsessively Breaking Down the Demo Version of Eminem’s “Lose Yourself”
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)