Whereas some dudes will set aside questions of intelligence when presented with a sufficiently breathtaking posterior, Tex James is holding out for the full package. As the new Columbia Records signee puts it on his first Booth feature, ”I want a Smart Girl with a dumb booty.” Independently released earlier in 2012, this club-ready selection has received an extra helping of guest muscle for this re-release. Joining the Georgia spitter and original featuree Stuey Rock over the simmering synths and handclap-fortified percussion of Mr. Hanky, ATL neighbor B.o.B. grabs the mic to pay tribute to a girl who’s “swole like Minaj,” on an ass-centric middle 16. This body-moving paean to well-rounded women isn’t attached to any forthcoming project, but fans can, of course, stay tuned to The DJBooth for all the latest on Tex’ major-label hustle.
Written by richard on 09/27/12
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Best/Worst Of The Week: Coolio Turns To Porn, Nicki’s Comical Booty & More
- Russ, The Wild Card #TopProspects
- Sean Brown - The Top
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Kanye Thinks Drake is #1 Right Now - Is He Right? (Rap Power Rankings)
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (June 2014)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.