Some artists take a few features to get Boothgoers on their wavelength, but y’all were feeling Seattle singer/songwriter Tess Henley From the Get Go. Introduced to our pages with last August’s positively-reviewed Daydreaming, she’s returned to continue her winning streak with a new video single whose title I not-so-subtly worked into that last sentence. Over the smoky brass grooves of Dice Raw and Khari Mateen (reprising their role as co-producers from Tess’ Booth debut), the indie soul songstress addresses a fella who gave her a bad feeling the moment she first laid eyes on him—a bad feeling which, based on his subsequent actions, proved to be well-justified. Jon Dong and Ben Lucas team up with Henley to direct the joint’s official visuals. Forthcoming album High Heels & Sneakers has yet to receive a drop date, but those who like what they’re hearing can, of course, keep it locked for the latest news and tunes.
Written by richard on 02/20/13
Submit your Rating
Hey! Listen To This! Music
First DJ Booth Appearance:
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)