Still waiting on a drop date for his next full-length, Terrance Martin has swooped in to tide his hungry fanbase over with a record that didn’t make it onto the final tracklist. Why not, you ask? Apparently, the West Coast rapper and producer was unable to clear the string sample that forms the backbone of his and Willie B.‘s beat—a damn shame, because it perfectly complements his and guest rhymesayer Jay Rock‘s reflective bars. Rising R&B starlet Wendi Vaugn ties the package together with a smooth guest hook. Craving more fresh material from Terrace Martin? Keep it locked for the latest song releases off his next studio album, the currently unscheduled Three Chord Fold.
Written by richard on 01/29/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"I'm Toe Up (Remix) ft. DJ Quik, Kurupt, Terrace Martin..." (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- Saba, The Native Son #TopProspects
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.