Still waiting on a drop date for his next full-length, Terrance Martin has swooped in to tide his hungry fanbase over with a record that didn’t make it onto the final tracklist. Why not, you ask? Apparently, the West Coast rapper and producer was unable to clear the string sample that forms the backbone of his and Willie B.‘s beat—a damn shame, because it perfectly complements his and guest rhymesayer Jay Rock‘s reflective bars. Rising R&B starlet Wendi Vaugn ties the package together with a smooth guest hook. Craving more fresh material from Terrace Martin? Keep it locked for the latest song releases off his next studio album, the currently unscheduled Three Chord Fold.
Written by richard on 01/29/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"I'm Toe Up (Remix) ft. DJ Quik, Kurupt, Terrace Martin..." (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.