Still waiting on a drop date for his next full-length, Terrance Martin has swooped in to tide his hungry fanbase over with a record that didn’t make it onto the final tracklist. Why not, you ask? Apparently, the West Coast rapper and producer was unable to clear the string sample that forms the backbone of his and Willie B.‘s beat—a damn shame, because it perfectly complements his and guest rhymesayer Jay Rock‘s reflective bars. Rising R&B starlet Wendi Vaugn ties the package together with a smooth guest hook. Craving more fresh material from Terrace Martin? Keep it locked for the latest song releases off his next studio album, the currently unscheduled Three Chord Fold.
Written by richard on 01/29/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"I'm Toe Up (Remix) ft. DJ Quik, Kurupt, Terrace Martin..." (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.