On Can’t Choose, the recently-featured Booth debut from JRDN, the T-Dot singer attempted to sidestep the decision between two equally promising woman by inviting both to a romantic dinner for three. Sadly, that solution is less feasible for Cali veteran Terrace Martin, who also finds himself “caught up in a Triangleship” on the latest single off his forthcoming solo debut. Over the languid boardwork of 9th Wonder, the artist guiltily reflects on the double life his indecisiveness has forced him to live, taking a remorseful, yet helpless view on his indiscretions: “It was never my intent to mislead either of you, but it is what is is. / Cupid tried to aim straight, but I guess Cupid missed.” Compton phenom Kendrick Lamar lends his inimitable vocal stylings to the record’s chorus. Fans will be able to find Triangleship, No Wrong No Right and many more quality cuts on 3ChordFold, dropping this Tuesday via EMPIRE.
Written by richard on 08/12/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"I'm Toe Up (Remix) ft. DJ Quik, Kurupt, Terrace Martin..." (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Jennifer Lopez ft. Iggy Azalea - Booty (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.