On Can’t Choose, the recently-featured Booth debut from JRDN, the T-Dot singer attempted to sidestep the decision between two equally promising woman by inviting both to a romantic dinner for three. Sadly, that solution is less feasible for Cali veteran Terrace Martin, who also finds himself “caught up in a Triangleship” on the latest single off his forthcoming solo debut. Over the languid boardwork of 9th Wonder, the artist guiltily reflects on the double life his indecisiveness has forced him to live, taking a remorseful, yet helpless view on his indiscretions: “It was never my intent to mislead either of you, but it is what is is. / Cupid tried to aim straight, but I guess Cupid missed.” Compton phenom Kendrick Lamar lends his inimitable vocal stylings to the record’s chorus. Fans will be able to find Triangleship, No Wrong No Right and many more quality cuts on 3ChordFold, dropping this Tuesday via EMPIRE.
Written by richard on 08/12/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"I'm Toe Up (Remix) ft. DJ Quik, Kurupt, Terrace Martin..." (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- 5 More Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (September 2014)
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/26)
- Kings Dead - Don’t Need Much
- Nova Rockafeller ft. Michael Christmas - Problem
- Stalley ft. Rick Ross - Everything A Dope Boy Ever Wanted
- Saigon - GSNT3: The Troubled Times of Brian Carenard
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.