If there’s one thing you should have learned from Katt Williams, it’s that you should never cross Mary Jane off the list of ways to unwind after a stressful day. And now you have a voice of higher reasoning to convince you of her benefits in Let’s Go Get Stoned. Uber talented artist Terrace Martin re-imagines The Coasters’ record made most popular by Ray Charles for his new 4:20 friendly single. Snoop Dogg transforms into Snoop Lion once again, but in a smoky lounge setting, while Tone Trezure provides soulful backup vocals. The new single will be found on Terrace’s upcoming album re-release, 3ChordFold Pulse, due out May 20.
Written by Bryan H on 05/6/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"I'm Toe Up (Remix) ft. DJ Quik, Kurupt, Terrace Martin..." (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.