If there’s one thing you should have learned from Katt Williams, it’s that you should never cross Mary Jane off the list of ways to unwind after a stressful day. And now you have a voice of higher reasoning to convince you of her benefits in Let’s Go Get Stoned. Uber talented artist Terrace Martin re-imagines The Coasters’ record made most popular by Ray Charles for his new 4:20 friendly single. Snoop Dogg transforms into Snoop Lion once again, but in a smoky lounge setting, while Tone Trezure provides soulful backup vocals. The new single will be found on Terrace’s upcoming album re-release, 3ChordFold Pulse, due out May 20.
Written by Bryan H on 05/6/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"I'm Toe Up (Remix) ft. DJ Quik, Kurupt, Terrace Martin..." (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.