With the Boston Marathon fast approaching this Sunday, it’s only right that we put our full endorsement behind the latest video from Termanology. Shortfyuz‘s mixing of light-hearted chimes with some boom bap on The Mecca gets the quality treatment that we’ve come to expect from Term and fellow Massachusetts emcee, REKS. The latter emcee swings first, swag being his waving flag, while Termanology tells us something a lot of “rappers” don’t want to hear: “Too many rappers / Not enough fans now.” The video also features plenty of daps and hugs from live shows, so you know the fan appreciation is real. For more, freely download REKS’ latest project, All Eyes on REKS and look out for Term’s Mas Goya EP (out 4/20), which will be produced entirely by Shortfyuz and available on TermanologyMusic.com.
Written by Bryan H on 04/16/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"50 Bodies" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: Nicki Minaj’s (Kinda Boring) “The Pinkprint”
- Mike WiLL Made-It - Ransom
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.