With the Boston Marathon fast approaching this Sunday, it’s only right that we put our full endorsement behind the latest video from Termanology. Shortfyuz‘s mixing of light-hearted chimes with some boom bap on The Mecca gets the quality treatment that we’ve come to expect from Term and fellow Massachusetts emcee, REKS. The latter emcee swings first, swag being his waving flag, while Termanology tells us something a lot of “rappers” don’t want to hear: “Too many rappers / Not enough fans now.” The video also features plenty of daps and hugs from live shows, so you know the fan appreciation is real. For more, freely download REKS’ latest project, All Eyes on REKS and look out for Term’s Mas Goya EP (out 4/20), which will be produced entirely by Shortfyuz and available on TermanologyMusic.com.
Written by Bryan H on 04/16/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"50 Bodies" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- T.I. ft. Young Thug, Lil Wayne & Jeezy - About The Money (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Nikki Jean - Haile Selassie
- Every Logic Song We’ve Ever Featured
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.