With the Boston Marathon fast approaching this Sunday, it’s only right that we put our full endorsement behind the latest video from Termanology. Shortfyuz‘s mixing of light-hearted chimes with some boom bap on The Mecca gets the quality treatment that we’ve come to expect from Term and fellow Massachusetts emcee, REKS. The latter emcee swings first, swag being his waving flag, while Termanology tells us something a lot of “rappers” don’t want to hear: “Too many rappers / Not enough fans now.” The video also features plenty of daps and hugs from live shows, so you know the fan appreciation is real. For more, freely download REKS’ latest project, All Eyes on REKS and look out for Term’s Mas Goya EP (out 4/20), which will be produced entirely by Shortfyuz and available on TermanologyMusic.com.
Written by Bryan H on 04/16/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"50 Bodies" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- KIDD - Whipped Cream
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.