With the Boston Marathon fast approaching this Sunday, it’s only right that we put our full endorsement behind the latest video from Termanology. Shortfyuz‘s mixing of light-hearted chimes with some boom bap on The Mecca gets the quality treatment that we’ve come to expect from Term and fellow Massachusetts emcee, REKS. The latter emcee swings first, swag being his waving flag, while Termanology tells us something a lot of “rappers” don’t want to hear: “Too many rappers / Not enough fans now.” The video also features plenty of daps and hugs from live shows, so you know the fan appreciation is real. For more, freely download REKS’ latest project, All Eyes on REKS and look out for Term’s Mas Goya EP (out 4/20), which will be produced entirely by Shortfyuz and available on TermanologyMusic.com.
Written by Bryan H on 04/16/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"50 Bodies" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Jaden Smith - Cool Tape Vol. 2
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (11/17)
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “L.A. vs. Everybody”?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)