With the Boston Marathon fast approaching this Sunday, it’s only right that we put our full endorsement behind the latest video from Termanology. Shortfyuz‘s mixing of light-hearted chimes with some boom bap on The Mecca gets the quality treatment that we’ve come to expect from Term and fellow Massachusetts emcee, REKS. The latter emcee swings first, swag being his waving flag, while Termanology tells us something a lot of “rappers” don’t want to hear: “Too many rappers / Not enough fans now.” The video also features plenty of daps and hugs from live shows, so you know the fan appreciation is real. For more, freely download REKS’ latest project, All Eyes on REKS and look out for Term’s Mas Goya EP (out 4/20), which will be produced entirely by Shortfyuz and available on TermanologyMusic.com.
Written by Bryan H on 04/16/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"50 Bodies" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 1 Listen Album Review: Drake’s “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.