Last featured in October with reader-approved mixtape inclusion I Rock Mics, Boston mic-murderer Termanology is back to light the fuse on his 2014 with Set It Off. Single numero uno off the ST. Records signee’s next EP, this joint finds Term trading aggressive, tightly-wound verses with Jersey City underground mainstay Ransom. Project collaborator Shortfyuz crafts a piano-driven beat to back the emcees’ hard-hitting lyrical interplay, and Statik Selektah (sole producer of Ransom’s recent LP, The Proposal) ties the record together with some old-school cuts and scratches. MAS GOYA, the sequel to October full-length GOYA, has yet to be assigned a drop date. Keep it locked for release details, as well as all the latest singles.
Written by richard on 01/9/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"50 Bodies" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.