Termanology’s latest feature is entitled “I Rock Mics.” Also, the sky is blue and grass is green; tell us something we don’t already know, Term! While the Beantown native doesn’t need to say so, it’s important that he continues to do it and on his latest record he does indeed. Termanology rips producer Michael Crane’s snaring beat, dropping some assertive, brash bars in his always-snarling, unrelenting flow. Although the track’s intensity is at a fever pitch by the end of the first verse, Term is followed by two more veteran emcees; Lil Fame and Sean Price devour what’s left of the beat with no mercy. I Rock Mics will appear on Termanology’s next mixtape, which is currently untitled.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"50 Bodies" (2007)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Smoke Weed Everyday: A 30 Song 4/20 Playlist
- FL (of The Foodchain) - Young Amsterdam
- Future - Honest LP
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Drama x Don Cannon x Trendsetter Sense - The Boondocks Mixtape (Season 4)
- Mick Jenkins - Steam
- Dizzy Wright - State of Mind EP
- Locksmith - A Thousand Cuts
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of March 2014
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.