Termanology’s latest feature is entitled “I Rock Mics.” Also, the sky is blue and grass is green; tell us something we don’t already know, Term! While the Beantown native doesn’t need to say so, it’s important that he continues to do it and on his latest record he does indeed. Termanology rips producer Michael Crane’s snaring beat, dropping some assertive, brash bars in his always-snarling, unrelenting flow. Although the track’s intensity is at a fever pitch by the end of the first verse, Term is followed by two more veteran emcees; Lil Fame and Sean Price devour what’s left of the beat with no mercy. I Rock Mics will appear on Termanology’s next mixtape, which is currently untitled.
Written by Lucas G. on 11/21/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"50 Bodies" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.