Termanology’s latest feature is entitled “I Rock Mics.” Also, the sky is blue and grass is green; tell us something we don’t already know, Term! While the Beantown native doesn’t need to say so, it’s important that he continues to do it and on his latest record he does indeed. Termanology rips producer Michael Crane’s snaring beat, dropping some assertive, brash bars in his always-snarling, unrelenting flow. Although the track’s intensity is at a fever pitch by the end of the first verse, Term is followed by two more veteran emcees; Lil Fame and Sean Price devour what’s left of the beat with no mercy. I Rock Mics will appear on Termanology’s next mixtape, which is currently untitled.
Written by Lucas G. on 11/21/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"50 Bodies" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 1 Listen Album Review: Drake’s “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.