Termanology’s latest feature is entitled “I Rock Mics.” Also, the sky is blue and grass is green; tell us something we don’t already know, Term! While the Beantown native doesn’t need to say so, it’s important that he continues to do it and on his latest record he does indeed. Termanology rips producer Michael Crane’s snaring beat, dropping some assertive, brash bars in his always-snarling, unrelenting flow. Although the track’s intensity is at a fever pitch by the end of the first verse, Term is followed by two more veteran emcees; Lil Fame and Sean Price devour what’s left of the beat with no mercy. I Rock Mics will appear on Termanology’s next mixtape, which is currently untitled.
Written by Lucas G. on 11/21/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"50 Bodies" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Reggie Bonds - Stream of Consciousness Pt. 1
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.