Termanology’s latest feature is entitled “I Rock Mics.” Also, the sky is blue and grass is green; tell us something we don’t already know, Term! While the Beantown native doesn’t need to say so, it’s important that he continues to do it and on his latest record he does indeed. Termanology rips producer Michael Crane’s snaring beat, dropping some assertive, brash bars in his always-snarling, unrelenting flow. Although the track’s intensity is at a fever pitch by the end of the first verse, Term is followed by two more veteran emcees; Lil Fame and Sean Price devour what’s left of the beat with no mercy. I Rock Mics will appear on Termanology’s next mixtape, which is currently untitled.
Written by Lucas G. on 11/21/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"50 Bodies" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- KIDD - Whipped Cream
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.