When DJBooth underground favorite Termanology offered his two cents on the state of The Music Industry, rap artists everywhere could relate. For instance, Royce Da 5’9” got turned down by his hometown label, Shady, Consequence‘s debut Don’t Quit Your Day Job got little promotion from Sony (he even posted a money-back guarantee), Crooked I was the last artist dropped from the almost-dead Death Row Records, and Akrobatik has never even gotten a taste of the majors. Thus, it makes sense that all of the above have teamed up for a remix, each giving feedback on the industry and all but declaring themselves the last true MCs. Perhaps there will be a mega remix soon; I would bet Saigon might get a call.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"50 Bodies" (2007)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of February 2014
- Pharrell - G I R L
- Rick Ross - Mastermind
- ScHoolboy Q - Oxymoron
- A 15 Song Tour Through Pharrell’s Career
- SchoolBoy Q ft. 2 Chainz - What They Want
- Future ft. Pharrell, Pusha T & Casino - Move That Dope
- Nyzzy Nyce - Nothing Nyce
- Devin Miles - Where the DJs At?
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!