When DJBooth underground favorite Termanology offered his two cents on the state of The Music Industry, rap artists everywhere could relate. For instance, Royce Da 5’9” got turned down by his hometown label, Shady, Consequence‘s debut Don’t Quit Your Day Job got little promotion from Sony (he even posted a money-back guarantee), Crooked I was the last artist dropped from the almost-dead Death Row Records, and Akrobatik has never even gotten a taste of the majors. Thus, it makes sense that all of the above have teamed up for a remix, each giving feedback on the industry and all but declaring themselves the last true MCs. Perhaps there will be a mega remix soon; I would bet Saigon might get a call.
Written by Burmy on 01/29/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"50 Bodies" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Jaden Smith - Cool Tape Vol. 2
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (11/17)
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “L.A. vs. Everybody”?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.