Termanology, the man who has been dubbed by a DJBooth resident DJ as the “East Coast’s answer to the South’s radio-friendliness,” has once again teamed up with M.O.P’s Lil’ Fame for a certified street banger. Both GeekSquad employees and cornerboys raging against capitalist conformity should be able to feel Term and his crew on the newly released remix to Welcome to the Machine. This Artisin production delivers a gritty and hard-edged East Coast feel that is cleverly fused with a Pink Floyd robotic vocalization sample (a vocoder just blushed). Termanology’s debut album, Politics as Usual, will be available in September.
Written by Erica L. on 06/9/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"50 Bodies" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)