Termanology, the man who has been dubbed by a DJBooth resident DJ as the “East Coast’s answer to the South’s radio-friendliness,” has once again teamed up with M.O.P’s Lil’ Fame for a certified street banger. Both GeekSquad employees and cornerboys raging against capitalist conformity should be able to feel Term and his crew on the newly released remix to Welcome to the Machine. This Artisin production delivers a gritty and hard-edged East Coast feel that is cleverly fused with a Pink Floyd robotic vocalization sample (a vocoder just blushed). Termanology’s debut album, Politics as Usual, will be available in September.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"50 Bodies" (2007)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Logic ft. Big Sean - Alright
- Top Remixes of the Month [April 2014]
- Asher Roth - Retrohash
- Iggy Azalea - The New Classic
- Joyner Lucas - Don’t Ask for Nothin
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Songs Chart (April 21, 2014)
- Behind The Boards Interview Series: Statik Selektah
- Future - Honest LP
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.