Termanology, the man who has been dubbed by a DJBooth resident DJ as the “East Coast’s answer to the South’s radio-friendliness,” has once again teamed up with M.O.P’s Lil’ Fame for a certified street banger. Both GeekSquad employees and cornerboys raging against capitalist conformity should be able to feel Term and his crew on the newly released remix to Welcome to the Machine. This Artisin production delivers a gritty and hard-edged East Coast feel that is cleverly fused with a Pink Floyd robotic vocalization sample (a vocoder just blushed). Termanology’s debut album, Politics as Usual, will be available in September.
Written by Erica L. on 06/9/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"50 Bodies" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- Lorenzo Asher, The Director #TopProspects
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.