Termanology, the man who has been dubbed by a DJBooth resident DJ as the “East Coast’s answer to the South’s radio-friendliness,” has once again teamed up with M.O.P’s Lil’ Fame for a certified street banger. Both GeekSquad employees and cornerboys raging against capitalist conformity should be able to feel Term and his crew on the newly released remix to Welcome to the Machine. This Artisin production delivers a gritty and hard-edged East Coast feel that is cleverly fused with a Pink Floyd robotic vocalization sample (a vocoder just blushed). Termanology’s debut album, Politics as Usual, will be available in September.
Written by Erica L. on 06/9/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"50 Bodies" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 1 Listen Album Review: Drake’s “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.