Termanology, the man who has been dubbed by a DJBooth resident DJ as the “East Coast’s answer to the South’s radio-friendliness,” has once again teamed up with M.O.P’s Lil’ Fame for a certified street banger. Both GeekSquad employees and cornerboys raging against capitalist conformity should be able to feel Term and his crew on the newly released remix to Welcome to the Machine. This Artisin production delivers a gritty and hard-edged East Coast feel that is cleverly fused with a Pink Floyd robotic vocalization sample (a vocoder just blushed). Termanology’s debut album, Politics as Usual, will be available in September.
Written by Erica L. on 06/9/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"50 Bodies" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Chris Brown ft. Trey Songz - Songs on 12 Play
- Dyme-A-Duzin - Hip Hope
- Mick Jenkins - DJBooth RapBox Freestyle
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.