If you happen to see Termanology in the streets of Boston, walk up to him and pinch him hard; with the level of success the underground mainstay’s been enjoying lately, he needs a little help distinguishing between fantasy and reality. (Disclaimer: neither I nor The DJBooth bear any responsibility for the consequences if you actually follow my terrible advice.) Released along with visuals by Jonah Schwartz, the rhymesayer’s latest single finds him luxuriating in the hard-won fruits of his hustle, backed by the slow-rolling sample work of Shortfyuz. Singer/songwriter Savannah Cross lends her vocals to the record’s hook, which features a thematically-appropriate vocal snippet from Biggie‘s Machine Gun Funk. For this opulent jam and many more bangers, pick up a copy of Term’s G.O.Y.A. LP, out now via Brick Records.
Written by richard on 10/25/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"50 Bodies" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Omar LinX - Forgive Me
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.