Though Termanology and Ea$y Money are all about Hard Work and persistence, their dedication to the hustle doesn’t mean that they’re too busy for any fly honeys who might want a little of their extra time. Quite the contrary, in fact—as the partners-in-rhyme (and one-time high school classmates) reveal on All My Girls, the final leak off their Booth-sponsored collaborative mixtape, they simply maximize efficiency by keeping multiple women in various parts of town. Over project collaborator Lee Bannon‘s sliced-n-diced soul samples, the St Da Squad crewmates fill listeners in on the magnanimous but detached approach that allows them to keep their women happy while indulging their playeristic tendencies. Term spits, “I’m good to my girl, I’m not a sucker though / I give her trust, but I don’t trust a soul.” Bronx emcee Fred the Godson guests, introducing himself to his shawtys in each Big Apple borough on the middle, and crooner Lee Wilson tops the record off with some soulful backing vocals. Craving more fresh tunes from Ea$y and Term? Then be sure to check back with us tomorrow (Monday, Nov. 21), when the duo’s S.T.R.E.E.T. tape hits the Booth for free streaming and download.
Written by richard on 11/20/11
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"50 Bodies" (2007)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Interview With a “White Rapper”: Rittz on Race, Respect & Hip-Hop
- Statik Selektah - What Goes Around
- Wiz Khalifa - Blacc Hollywood
- Top 20 Hip Hop / R&B Songs Chart (August 18, 2014)
- Lupe Fiasco Puts Ratchet Appeal With a Concept “Next To It”
- Kanye West is Right, the Media is the Fucking Worst
- The DJBooth Top Prospects EP (Vol. 1)
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.