Though Termanology and Ea$y Money are all about Hard Work and persistence, their dedication to the hustle doesn’t mean that they’re too busy for any fly honeys who might want a little of their extra time. Quite the contrary, in fact—as the partners-in-rhyme (and one-time high school classmates) reveal on All My Girls, the final leak off their Booth-sponsored collaborative mixtape, they simply maximize efficiency by keeping multiple women in various parts of town. Over project collaborator Lee Bannon‘s sliced-n-diced soul samples, the St Da Squad crewmates fill listeners in on the magnanimous but detached approach that allows them to keep their women happy while indulging their playeristic tendencies. Term spits, “I’m good to my girl, I’m not a sucker though / I give her trust, but I don’t trust a soul.” Bronx emcee Fred the Godson guests, introducing himself to his shawtys in each Big Apple borough on the middle, and crooner Lee Wilson tops the record off with some soulful backing vocals. Craving more fresh tunes from Ea$y and Term? Then be sure to check back with us tomorrow (Monday, Nov. 21), when the duo’s S.T.R.E.E.T. tape hits the Booth for free streaming and download.
Written by richard on 11/20/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"50 Bodies" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.