The mixtape is an audition, and up-and-coming MC Termanology makes the most of his chance on 50 Bodies. Termanology showcases his intelligent writing skills and solid vocal delivery on the Tony Touch mixtape by building his verse around the number 50. Hip-hop founder Marly Marl tightly produces the two-minute song, though the “car door” beep that punctuates the track can get aggravating. Termanology has some serious potential, and tracks like 50 Bodies will only keep building his rep.
Listen to More: Termanology
Written by Nathan S. on 03/2/07
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Squeeze Ya Ratchet ft. Lil' Fame" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/19)
- 2 Chainz ft. Young Thug - Dresser (Lil Boy)
- Jennifer Lopez ft. Iggy Azalea - Booty (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.