The mixtape is an audition, and up-and-coming MC Termanology makes the most of his chance on 50 Bodies. Termanology showcases his intelligent writing skills and solid vocal delivery on the Tony Touch mixtape by building his verse around the number 50. Hip-hop founder Marly Marl tightly produces the two-minute song, though the “car door” beep that punctuates the track can get aggravating. Termanology has some serious potential, and tracks like 50 Bodies will only keep building his rep.
Written by Nathan S. on 03/2/07
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Squeeze Ya Ratchet ft. Lil' Fame" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)