The mixtape is an audition, and up-and-coming MC Termanology makes the most of his chance on 50 Bodies. Termanology showcases his intelligent writing skills and solid vocal delivery on the Tony Touch mixtape by building his verse around the number 50. Hip-hop founder Marly Marl tightly produces the two-minute song, though the “car door” beep that punctuates the track can get aggravating. Termanology has some serious potential, and tracks like 50 Bodies will only keep building his rep.
Listen to More: Termanology
Written by Nathan S. on 03/2/07
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Squeeze Ya Ratchet ft. Lil' Fame" (2007)
You Might Like...
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Chris Brown ft. Trey Songz - Songs on 12 Play
- Dyme-A-Duzin - Hip Hope
- “I’m Real”: Five Questions With Raury
- Mick Jenkins - DJBooth RapBox Freestyle
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.