The mixtape is an audition, and up-and-coming MC Termanology makes the most of his chance on 50 Bodies. Termanology showcases his intelligent writing skills and solid vocal delivery on the Tony Touch mixtape by building his verse around the number 50. Hip-hop founder Marly Marl tightly produces the two-minute song, though the “car door” beep that punctuates the track can get aggravating. Termanology has some serious potential, and tracks like 50 Bodies will only keep building his rep.
Written by Nathan S. on 03/2/07
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Squeeze Ya Ratchet ft. Lil' Fame" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Omar LinX - Forgive Me
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.