No, “Vocal Layout Idea” isn’t an unfinished track that somehow teleported from an obscure folder on Terence Ryan‘s laptop straight to the DJBooth frontpage. Despite what its sketchy title might suggest, the Northeastern artist/producer’s latest single is a fully fleshed-out record—and it even has an accompanying video. Here, Ryan’s own moody synth-piano production bangs in the back as he guns for success (and currency) in sung/flowed bars. Produced, engineered and performed entirely by the man himself, Terence Ryan’s Skeleton EP is available now from the artist’s Tumblr.
Written by richard on 03/2/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Skeleton (Yeah Yeah Yeahs Remix)" (2012)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.