Recently introduced to our pages via the Yeah Yeah Yeahs-inspired Skeleton (Remix), Terence Ryan returns to our pages with Alan’s Right, leak numero dos off his forthcoming EP. Here, the Northeastern artist/producer showcases his skills on both sides of the boards, crafting a hazy synth beat to back his own sung and rapped vocals. While the artist’s Skeleton EP has yet to receive a solid drop date, fans can keep it locked to The DJBooth for further details on the project, as well as all the latest tunes.
Written by richard on 01/19/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Skeleton (Yeah Yeah Yeahs Remix)" (2012)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)