Recently introduced to our pages via the Yeah Yeah Yeahs-inspired Skeleton (Remix), Terence Ryan returns to our pages with Alan’s Right, leak numero dos off his forthcoming EP. Here, the Northeastern artist/producer showcases his skills on both sides of the boards, crafting a hazy synth beat to back his own sung and rapped vocals. While the artist’s Skeleton EP has yet to receive a solid drop date, fans can keep it locked to The DJBooth for further details on the project, as well as all the latest tunes.
Written by richard on 01/19/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Skeleton (Yeah Yeah Yeahs Remix)" (2012)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.