In a Perfect World, money would never be an issue, children would obey their parents, etc. etc., but for Ninjasonik spitter Telli his Perfect World is more along the lines of a feature with fellow artists Troy Ave, Mr. Starcity, and New York City duo Ferrari Snowday. Fresh off his solo Booth debut with the Asher Roth-assisted High And Paid, the Brooklyn emcee and his lyrical comrades seem rather content with their imperfections. So much so that the song’s Ferrari Snowday-led hook informs listeners, “In a perfect world I would probably kill myself.” Slimmy Neutron of Snowday provides the audio backdrop for Perfect World, which borders on slightly poppy due in part to the trippy production heavily present on the song’s hook. Look out for Perfect World on Telli’s forthcoming 2Legit album, which does not feature an guest appearance from MC Hammer.
Written by Danielle H. on 10/4/12
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- Lorenzo Asher, The Director #TopProspects
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.