In a Perfect World, money would never be an issue, children would obey their parents, etc. etc., but for Ninjasonik spitter Telli his Perfect World is more along the lines of a feature with fellow artists Troy Ave, Mr. Starcity, and New York City duo Ferrari Snowday. Fresh off his solo Booth debut with the Asher Roth-assisted High And Paid, the Brooklyn emcee and his lyrical comrades seem rather content with their imperfections. So much so that the song’s Ferrari Snowday-led hook informs listeners, “In a perfect world I would probably kill myself.” Slimmy Neutron of Snowday provides the audio backdrop for Perfect World, which borders on slightly poppy due in part to the trippy production heavily present on the song’s hook. Look out for Perfect World on Telli’s forthcoming 2Legit album, which does not feature an guest appearance from MC Hammer.
Written by Danielle H. on 10/4/12
You Might Like...
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Chris Brown ft. Trey Songz - Songs on 12 Play
- Dyme-A-Duzin - Hip Hope
- Max Wonders - Questions
- “I’m Real”: Five Questions With Raury
- Mick Jenkins - DJBooth RapBox Freestyle
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.