In a Perfect World, money would never be an issue, children would obey their parents, etc. etc., but for Ninjasonik spitter Telli his Perfect World is more along the lines of a feature with fellow artists Troy Ave, Mr. Starcity, and New York City duo Ferrari Snowday. Fresh off his solo Booth debut with the Asher Roth-assisted High And Paid, the Brooklyn emcee and his lyrical comrades seem rather content with their imperfections. So much so that the song’s Ferrari Snowday-led hook informs listeners, “In a perfect world I would probably kill myself.” Slimmy Neutron of Snowday provides the audio backdrop for Perfect World, which borders on slightly poppy due in part to the trippy production heavily present on the song’s hook. Look out for Perfect World on Telli’s forthcoming 2Legit album, which does not feature an guest appearance from MC Hammer.
Written by Danielle H. on 10/4/12
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.