In a Perfect World, money would never be an issue, children would obey their parents, etc. etc., but for Ninjasonik spitter Telli his Perfect World is more along the lines of a feature with fellow artists Troy Ave, Mr. Starcity, and New York City duo Ferrari Snowday. Fresh off his solo Booth debut with the Asher Roth-assisted High And Paid, the Brooklyn emcee and his lyrical comrades seem rather content with their imperfections. So much so that the song’s Ferrari Snowday-led hook informs listeners, “In a perfect world I would probably kill myself.” Slimmy Neutron of Snowday provides the audio backdrop for Perfect World, which borders on slightly poppy due in part to the trippy production heavily present on the song’s hook. Look out for Perfect World on Telli’s forthcoming 2Legit album, which does not feature an guest appearance from MC Hammer.
Written by Danielle H. on 10/4/12
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Beyond the Lights: Machine Gun Kelly Learns to Act Like Himself
- Reggie Bonds - Stream of Consciousness Pt. 1
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.