The plight of many hip-hop producers is that, despite being the biggest part of a hit record, they seldom receive the credit they deserve. Such is the case for longtime beatmaker Teflon, who supplied Eve with Who’s That Girl and Wyclef & Missy with Party to Damascus. Hoping that more listeners jump on board his bandwagon, he has gathered up artists from the Western Hemisphere’s three forms of urban music and created a remix to his current single, We Ride We Roll. As Cash Money boss Birdman goes back to the days of his Big Tymers on the hook, Reggaeton master Tego Celderon and Dancehall veteran Elephant Man stunt in their own unique fashions, offering up a unique blend of energy over Teflon’s pared-down beat.
Written by Burmy on 10/23/08
Submit your Rating
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.