The plight of many hip-hop producers is that, despite being the biggest part of a hit record, they seldom receive the credit they deserve. Such is the case for longtime beatmaker Teflon, who supplied Eve with Who’s That Girl and Wyclef & Missy with Party to Damascus. Hoping that more listeners jump on board his bandwagon, he has gathered up artists from the Western Hemisphere’s three forms of urban music and created a remix to his current single, We Ride We Roll. As Cash Money boss Birdman goes back to the days of his Big Tymers on the hook, Reggaeton master Tego Celderon and Dancehall veteran Elephant Man stunt in their own unique fashions, offering up a unique blend of energy over Teflon’s pared-down beat.
Written by Burmy on 10/23/08
Submit your Rating
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (1/23)
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- Saba, The Native Son #TopProspects
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.