The plight of many hip-hop producers is that, despite being the biggest part of a hit record, they seldom receive the credit they deserve. Such is the case for longtime beatmaker Teflon, who supplied Eve with Who’s That Girl and Wyclef & Missy with Party to Damascus. Hoping that more listeners jump on board his bandwagon, he has gathered up artists from the Western Hemisphere’s three forms of urban music and created a remix to his current single, We Ride We Roll. As Cash Money boss Birdman goes back to the days of his Big Tymers on the hook, Reggaeton master Tego Celderon and Dancehall veteran Elephant Man stunt in their own unique fashions, offering up a unique blend of energy over Teflon’s pared-down beat.
Written by Burmy on 10/23/08
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
Member Reviews and Ratings
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (July 2014)
- Trizz - Reality Check
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- It’s Electric: An EDM Guide For the Hip-Hop Head
- Russ, The Wild Card #TopProspects
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.