Booth newcomer TeeFLii knows how to finish off the year on a strong note. In addition to signing a major label deal with Epic Records, Tee was also recently named “Best R&B Singer” by the LA Weekly staff in their new Best Of LA issue. To celebrate his many accomplishments, TeeFLii lets his hair down with a raunchy, fun remix of his current single This D**k. Tee’s smooth, sung/rap hybrid style is accompanied by the equally as x-rated, catchy work of guests Tyga and Jadakiss. The contributions of all three overly-charismatic artists are fused together thanks to the clapping, whispering board work of the ever-popular DJ Mustard. While this effort is TeeFLii’s first solo feature at The DJBooth, his guest work with Booth regular Krondon can be heard here.
Written by Lucas G. on 10/4/13
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)