Booth newcomer TeeFLii knows how to finish off the year on a strong note. In addition to signing a major label deal with Epic Records, Tee was also recently named “Best R&B Singer” by the LA Weekly staff in their new Best Of LA issue. To celebrate his many accomplishments, TeeFLii lets his hair down with a raunchy, fun remix of his current single This D**k. Tee’s smooth, sung/rap hybrid style is accompanied by the equally as x-rated, catchy work of guests Tyga and Jadakiss. The contributions of all three overly-charismatic artists are fused together thanks to the clapping, whispering board work of the ever-popular DJ Mustard. While this effort is TeeFLii’s first solo feature at The DJBooth, his guest work with Booth regular Krondon can be heard here.
Written by Lucas G. on 10/4/13
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.