Booth newcomer TeeFLii knows how to finish off the year on a strong note. In addition to signing a major label deal with Epic Records, Tee was also recently named “Best R&B Singer” by the LA Weekly staff in their new Best Of LA issue. To celebrate his many accomplishments, TeeFLii lets his hair down with a raunchy, fun remix of his current single This D**k. Tee’s smooth, sung/rap hybrid style is accompanied by the equally as x-rated, catchy work of guests Tyga and Jadakiss. The contributions of all three overly-charismatic artists are fused together thanks to the clapping, whispering board work of the ever-popular DJ Mustard. While this effort is TeeFLii’s first solo feature at The DJBooth, his guest work with Booth regular Krondon can be heard here.
Written by Lucas G. on 10/4/13
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 2 Chainz ft. Young Thug - Dresser (Lil Boy)
- Jennifer Lopez ft. Iggy Azalea - Booty (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.