Booth newcomer TeeFLii knows how to finish off the year on a strong note. In addition to signing a major label deal with Epic Records, Tee was also recently named “Best R&B Singer” by the LA Weekly staff in their new Best Of LA issue. To celebrate his many accomplishments, TeeFLii lets his hair down with a raunchy, fun remix of his current single This D**k. Tee’s smooth, sung/rap hybrid style is accompanied by the equally as x-rated, catchy work of guests Tyga and Jadakiss. The contributions of all three overly-charismatic artists are fused together thanks to the clapping, whispering board work of the ever-popular DJ Mustard. While this effort is TeeFLii’s first solo feature at The DJBooth, his guest work with Booth regular Krondon can be heard here.
Written by Lucas G. on 10/4/13
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Childish Gambino - STN MTN
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 4 EP
- One Song to Prove Big Sean is a Dope Rapper (Really)
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- 5 More Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (September 2014)
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/26)
- Saigon - GSNT3: The Troubled Times of Brian Carenard
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.