There are times when I’ve stretched the truth and called “Brand New” a record that had actually been out for hours, or even the better part of a day. So it bears extra emphasis this time: TeeFLii‘s latest mixtape single is hot off the presses, in mint condition, so fresh you can still see the steam rising off it. In fact, it’s a Booth-exclusive world premiere. The follow-up to October Booth debut This D**k (Remix), this cut finds the unsigned recording artist and producer waxing poetic about his girl’s ability to leave him refreshed and rejuvenated after a session between the sheets. Instead of the silky-smooth production you might be expecting, the headliner turns in a slow-rolling beat built around a spiky, delayed guitar loop. Diamond Lane buzzmaker Problem lends his self-assured flow to the final verse. Like what you’re hearing? You won’t have to wait long for more; ANNIERUO’TAY 3: Who the @*#$! Is Annie? is set to hit the ‘net this Thursday, November 21.
Written by richard on 11/18/13
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: Nicki Minaj’s (Kinda Boring) “The Pinkprint”
- Mike WiLL Made-It - Ransom
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.